Wednesday 8 August 2012

Aussie Curves = BOOTS ...


Presenting an ...
Aussie Outfit Photo Challenge
hosted by Dannimezza ...
where every week there'll be a topic to take a pic of yourself in.

This week it's BOOTS ...


My Boots are Sandler 'Studio' style ...  2011 Myers. 
I only wear flats, so they're perfect for me with their gorge flat heel.
I have the same style in black suede, grey suede and black leather.
When I like something I tend to stock up.
These boots are all I wear, all winter long.

The rest of me is courtesy of  ...
Tights = TS14+
Black Dress bought a couple of years ago is a wardrobe staple = TS14+ 
Blue Tee Top with double side neckline V & Round = TS14+
Short Vest = Virtu
Scarf = in New York 2011
Watch = Faux Tortoiseshell Michael Kors in LA 2011
Necklace steel wire chain + found objects = Made by Moi

Bag = Made by Moi from my found object stash! 

So that's me ...
ectstatic from the day I discovered TS ...
that got me out of the older fat lady uniform that was ...
a large Tee shirt + cotton elastic waisted pants + a printed shirt!!

I swear it was like a uniform ...
it was all there was other than trackies all day every day!!

Loving my Aussie Curves ...
meet the rest of the gorgeous girls from their links below ...
see ya next week!!! 

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

Very swish. Looks great!

Pam said...

Oh Cherie! You look absolutely gorgeous! Loving the boots and the colour combo. I would luv some long ones, but mine a just your ankle breed at the mo! :))
and your bag is stunning! Well done you! Think I'm going to have a go at one like that me myself! Badly in need of a new bag over here. :D
You go girl and keep being proud of those Aussie curves!! ♥x♥

Melissa {Suger} said...

I LOVE these boots! What a perfect colour. The whole outfit is great. Nicely put together Cherie. :)

Anonymous said...

You are one fancy lady Cherie, LOVE your style x

Wait Until The Sunset said...

pretty!!!! The boots really pull the whole outfit together!

Related Posts with Thumbnails